Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Erdogan will never allow the establishment of the State of northern Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Erdogan will never allow the establishment of the State of northern Syria Empty Erdogan will never allow the establishment of the State of northern Syria

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Apr 2017, 2:28 am

Erdogan will never allow the establishment of the State of northern Syria

Written by : by mohanad in:April 28, 2017In: Arab World No Comments Print  E - mail

Light News / Baghdad
    confirmed Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, said his country would never allow the establishment of northern Syria is a state, and will not remain indifferent towards those who are trying to establish.

Erdogan said during a speech on Friday at the eighth summit of the Foundation of the Atlantic Council of the research, (based in the US Almahdh US) in Istanbul, he said that "Turkey opposes the division of Syria, and stand by the soil," adding that "his country is determined to continue the fight against terrorism within Turkey and beyond. "

Abizaid "We expect all our partners and our allies solidarity with us in the fight against internal and external terrorism", stressing that his country "will continue to take all necessary measures in the event of continued threats toward her."

And that "Turkey is a state of law, and use their rights according to the laws, and will continue it," he said. "I will never allow the establishment of a terrorist belt along the southern border for us."

He described Erdogan, who are trying to create a state in northern Syria as "ignorant", stressing that "his country will not remain unanswered about them."

http://alnoornews.net/archives/120640/%D8%A3%D8%B1%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%BA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%86-%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%85%D8%AD-%D8%A3%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8B-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84/

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:32 am