Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany calls for Iraqi unity

jedi17
    jedi17

Germany calls for Iraqi unity Empty Germany calls for Iraqi unity

Post by jedi17 Fri 09 Jun 2017, 9:19 am

Germany calls for Iraqi unity
    11:30 AM ADMIN

Berlin/ Iraq TradeLink: Despite the close Kurdish-German relation, the statement of the German foreign ministry stunned the Kurdish political scene following the statement of President Masoud Barzani to conduct the referendum on 25 September, 2017.

The German statement "warned against unilateral moves" on this question, pointing that "the unity of Iraq is in grave danger".

The ministry, yesterday, expressed its "concern" on Kurdish plans for the independence referendum, that might increase tension in the region.

"The re-demarcation of the state's boundaries is not the right path that will increase the already tense situation between Arbil and Baghdad", the statement added.

It called all parties to resort to dialogue to solve pending questions and not igniting the differences on the disputed area.

"It is necessary to preserve unity inside Iraq fo continue the war against Da'ish (ISIS) organization", it added.

Earlier, Russian foreign ministry disclosed its "support for the Iraqi territorial unity", calling to settle all difference between Baghdad and Arbil through dialogue.

The ministry pointed that the Kurdish statements on the referendum next September "attracted our attention", stressing that "Russia supports the unity of Iraqi territories, respect of the rights of all its components without condition, where the Kurds represent the biggest".

"The separation is not a solution", the ministry added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:14 pm