Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

King Salman scored a statement announcing the abdication of his son

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

King Salman scored a statement announcing the abdication of his son Empty King Salman scored a statement announcing the abdication of his son

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jul 2017, 3:41 am

King Salman scored a statement announcing the abdication of his son

20/07/2017

A source Saudi, Thursday, recording Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz issued a statement announcing the abdication of his son, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the statement likely to be broadcast next month in September.
    Quoted "Reuters" news agency source "saw palace royal dove", saying, "The King Salman record this month issued a statement, announcing the abdication of his son, was broadcast at any time, possibly in September next."
    Reuters also quoted, the source said that "close to Prince Mohammed bin Nayef," Saudi Crown isolated, said, "The escalation of Prince Mohammed bin Salman process, to be crown prince, rather than bin Nayef, began after the first contract strong relationships with melting US president and political adviser Jared Kouchner during a visit to Riyadh Trump. "
    And if this step, the King Salman will have walked on the Emir of Qatar, the former approach, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa, who abdicated the throne to his son Tamim bin Hamad, in a move that was a surprise then.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173421.html

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:18 am