Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Expectations of Salman's abdication of the throne of his son Mohammed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Expectations of Salman's abdication of the throne of his son Mohammed Empty Expectations of Salman's abdication of the throne of his son Mohammed

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Nov 2017, 2:37 am

Expectations of Salman's abdication of the throne of his son Mohammed

Expectations of Salman's abdication of the throne of his son Mohammed 594a3486c36188864a8b4573-660x330

DUBAI - The 
    Gulf emirate is waiting for the truth about the announcement by King Salman bin Abdul Aziz of Saudi Arabia that he will step down from the throne in favor of his son, Mohammed.
    "Next week, Salman may announce his resignation from the throne and the inauguration of his son Mohammed, who has ruled the kingdom with an iron fist," he said.
    "He has given him the right ground as governor of Saudi Arabia after the arrest of most of the princes and merchants opposed to taking over the post of crown prince," observers said.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:09 am