Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court considers 4 cases before it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court considers 4 cases before it Empty Federal Court considers 4 cases before it

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 2:48 am

Federal Court considers 4 cases before it

 Baghdad / Range

The Federal Supreme Court on Thursday considered four constitutional cases, including the appeal contained in some articles of the federal budget law for the year 2017.
    A statement issued by the Information Office of the Federal Supreme Court, obtained (the extent), a copy of it yesterday, that "the Court Will hold its meeting tomorrow and consider the cases listed on its agenda, "noting that" the first lawsuit related to challenge the Prime Minister in addition to his job constitutionally (23) material of the Federal Budget Law for the current year. "
    "The court decided in its previous session to postpone the case for the purpose of the assignment of five new experts after the appeal contained in the report of the three former experts," noting that "the new experts will also cost a report on the technical aspects of the subject of
    appeal."
    In March, the central government surprised the House of Representatives by challenging 21 of the 2017 budget items, including the demand for the cancellation of 15 paragraphs and the rewording of other paragraphs. On May 29, the Federal Supreme Court referred the government's appeal of the budget items to a committee of experts. She stressed that the committee will submit a report to clarify and diagnose the additions and transfers that have occurred in the budget.
    The statement pointed out that "the second lawsuit, which was established by the Chairman of the Board of Commissioners in the Independent Electoral Commission in addition to his job to request a ruling on the vote of non-conviction in accordance with the data of the session of the House of Representatives numbered (28) on April 25 last, unconstitutional, To move from interrogation to a phase of withdrawal of confidence. "
    The third case, according to the statement, has "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Aug 2024, 2:36 pm