Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

On their global day .. the youth of Iraq do not see real solutions to their problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

On their global day .. the youth of Iraq do not see real solutions to their problems Empty On their global day .. the youth of Iraq do not see real solutions to their problems

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 2:49 am

On their global day .. the youth of Iraq do not see real solutions to their problems

 Baghdad / Hamed al-Sayed and Amer Muayed

The celebration of World Youth Day and the participation of the world's nations on this occasion on the 12th of this month should not be for the restoration of the memory of one day a year as much as it should be an event to retrieve last year's plans, objectives and reassessments, the Ministry of Youth and Sports said. , While young people from the Iraqi capital Baghdad questioned the policy of marginalization and narrowing the chances of participation in decision centers within their country.
    The minister said Abdul Hussein Abtan in a statement received "range" a copy of it, that "

Education warns of extremism and atheism
    In turn, the Minister of Education, Mohamed Iqbal al-Sidli, that the youth segment is the basis of any aspiration of nations and nations throughout the world, while pointing out that their reality in Iraq today and not to get their real status affected their role entrusted to them, That the youth group faces today serious intellectual challenges. Iqbal said in a statement, "Al-Mada" received a copy of it, that "all countries of the world celebrates on 12 August each year International Youth Day, to be a reminder of their importance and a point of review of their reality, To "the need to legislate laws and make decisions that achieve them Tamo They are required for the care and informing them and enhance their participation in the building of their country. "
    He stressed that "
    "The young people face today serious intellectual challenges, especially in light of the targeting of our beloved homeland by terrorism and extremism and the ideas of atheism, which intersect with the image of Iraq and being the home of peace and moderation." The minister called on all social, political and legislative activities to provide the required attention and immunity in a way that protects these energies And directed towards the well-being of the country and prosperity. "
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hamam Hamoudi, the need to provide opportunities for young people and their involvement in the political process and decision-making councils

Hamoudi: young wealth and
    called Hamoudi, in a statement seen" range "a copy of it, "Providing a thousand The need for young people and involve them in the political process and decision-making councils, "stressing the need to" strengthen the spirit of confidence and courage of this segment and confirm its belonging to its national and Islamic identity. "
    On the occasion of World Youth Day, Hamoudi stressed the importance of creating comprehensive spaces for the rehabilitation and employment of youth cadres and accommodating graduates in accordance with moderate policies that protect them from the danger of extremism and lost thought as the permanent wealth and the cornerstone of Iraq's future.
    He pointed out that "the youth of the country are a unique model in the region. They have given a valuable message to the world with their sacrifices and heroism for the sake of the dignity and dignity of their country and their march towards excellence and scientific and social creativity."

UN
    Secretary-General Antonio Gutierrez stressed the importance of empowering young men and women and allowing them to play a vital role in preventing conflict and ensuring sustainable peace around the world.
    This came in a letter from the Secretary-General to the international community on the eve of the United Nations celebration on the occasion of International Youth Day, which falls on 12 August each year.
    The celebration of the United Nations on this occasion under the slogan "Peace of the making of youth" opened the work of the Summer Youth Association yesterday at its headquarters with the participation of young people from around the world while it was announced that the new envoy of the Secretary-General for Youth on her first official visit to Iraq.
    The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution in December 1999 to allocate 12 August as the International Youth Day in accordance with the recommendation made by the World Conference of Ministers for Youth in Lisbon, Portugal in 1998.

Criticism of the narrowing of political representation
    Member of the Union of Youth Vaseem Qasim says in his speech to "Range", he "
    On the day of the global youth and we are watching the world how to give great importance to this slide continues to neglect in Iraq At the level of political representation, the House of Representatives insists on narrowing the chances of young people to run for elections where the electoral age was reduced to 30 and not 25 as it is dealt with in many countries " For the level of social and economic sector, which constitutes more than half of the souls of Iraqis, the terrible unemployment crisis and the preparation of large graduates 14 years ago and to see real solutions by the authorities to this crisis, neither industrial projects nor agricultural sector is activated to accommodate these human and sports potential "The young man is still the first victim in the wars and terrorist attacks that plague the country, and the reason for all these problems is the powerful political class that takes the approach of quotas at the expense of building the state."
    "I usually get up at 5:30 am to get ready to go to work, although starting work hours from 8 am and every time I run my car, I repeat that it is a day," said Tony Kamel, an organization employee who recounts to Al-Mada as a young woman in Baghdad. New in trying to coexist with every moment to come; but the daily hustle, and harass the drivers as I drive a car, continuous. "
    "I spend 10 hours a day working between a desk or a road. Of course, like any girl in Baghdad, I have few choices to entertain myself.
    "She has a family bell ringing at 8 pm and is forced to return home, as this bell changes according to daylight and winter time," she said.
    And increased the full, it is envied young people to one thing is to have freedom of movement and late at night and perhaps overnight, too, while my life, for example, considered it distinct compared to other women. "The oil engineer in the fields of Basra Ahmed Taha said in his interview for" We are talking about the day of the global youth. We are talking about the deteriorating reality of Iraqi youth in all aspects of science and culture, as well as the high level of ignorance and illiteracy, in addition to many social problems such as unemployment, dropout, emigration and the prevalence of suicidal images.
    " Problems come back to The lack of the role of the government and the weakness of the concerned authorities and the Ministry of Youth where they did not work to develop a national plan to address the reality of young people. "And
    Taba Taha to give"
    Priority for youth issues and reduce the unemployment rate by providing job opportunities and employment of unemployed youth in all fields by joining them in free training courses to employ them in the field of industry in both public and private sectors. " Nahl Riyad, a photography photographer tells Al Maad, "The situation of thousands of young people suffer in this country of several problems" She
    said that "the most beautiful days of life went between farewell and terrorism and explosions," noting that "the loss of some people for their lives made them know what he wants and can face life." Duration of youth and transit after the end of university life, enter the Youth to another tunnel is unemployment and the difficulty of getting a job. "
    Then she points out that" the most urgent phase was the migration of migrants abroad, and the death of many young people. "
    Atheer Ibrahim, who works for a pharmaceutical company, decided to go to Baghdad and settle in Erbil because of his fear of the security situation in his region.
    He explained that "any young man at the beginning of his graduation from the university needs to build a future and this needs work and monthly income is fixed," stressing that "another thing not found in the country is the means of entertainment and tourist sites and resorts."
    Ibrahim pointed out that "despite the existence of rivers and lakes large but not used at all, and in addition there are places of tourism and archaeological as well."
    Ali al-Tuqi, a human rights activist who mentioned in his "Al-Mada"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 09 Jul 2024, 1:22 pm