Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea's father for the third time

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea's father for the third time Empty North Korea's father for the third time

Post by Rocky Tue 29 Aug 2017, 4:55 am

North Korea's father for the third time

South Korean leader Kim Jong-un has given birth to a third son, while his wife disappeared from public events last month, the South Korean news agency Yonhap reported.

The agency quoted South Korean deputies who had been informed by South Korean intelligence that First Lady Ri-Sol-Jo had placed their third son in February.

The North Korean leader's wife did not appear publicly for months in 2016, sparking speculation she might be pregnant.

According to earlier reports from the South Korean intelligence service, Kim Jong-un married Ree Sol-Jo in 2009. They had their first child in the following year and a second child in 2013.

The information about the ruling family from three generations in North Korea is slim. Former US basketball star Dennis Rodman was the only source of information about Kim's second child, a daughter named Joe.

After a visit to North Korea in 2013, Rodman narrated that he bore the baby, describing the North Korean leader as "a good father" and "good family."

Kim appears on public occasions more than Kim Jong-il, who was closed to himself. But details of his own life and the exact date of his birth or marriage are unknown.

South Korean intelligence said his father-in-law was a university professor and her mother was a doctor. She visited South Korea in 2005 to promote North Korean teams at the Asian Athletics Championships

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=81407

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:26 am