Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity says that the processing of Baghdad 18 hours a day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity says that the processing of Baghdad 18 hours a day  Empty Electricity says that the processing of Baghdad 18 hours a day

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Sep 2013, 7:04 am

Electricity says that the processing of Baghdad 18 hours a day

Monday, September 23 2013

Twilight News / Electricity Ministry said on Monday, hours of processing power in Baghdad recently rose to 16-18 hours per day after reducing the loads and the output exceeded 11 thousand megawatts.
    The Ministry of Electricity has announced earlier it reached 16 hours a day in the processing power of the capital Baghdad, 16-24 hours a day for the rest of the provinces.

He said ministry spokesman Musab teacher for "Twilight News", "The Baghdad governorate currently equipped with 16 to 18 hours per day of energy after passing the actual production ceiling of 11 thousand megawatts and lower loads during the current period."

The teacher added that "the rest of the Iraqi provinces processed by 20-24 hours a day," noting that "hours of processing will rise in the coming period after the introduction of more than 2,300 MW to the service when the provision of gas and oil ministry."

And the recommendation to change the relationship between the ministries of oil and electricity to the contract between the teacher that "the Ministry of Electricity pending the decision of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers in this regard in order to enter into force."

And revealed the government committee charged with scrutinizing the reasons for non achievement of the production of electric power Mdyate scheduled this month for transforming the relationship between the ministries of oil and electricity from coordinating contractual to end the problem of the lack of fuel to run power stations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:37 pm