Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq Empty South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2017, 3:26 am

South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq

South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq 3081
     South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq Text  South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq Html  South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq Print
     South Korea offers $ 4 million for reconstruction projects in Iraq Arrow Emaar Construction
    Economy News Baghdad:
    South Korea has provided four million dollars for reconstruction projects in Iraq, Yonhap reported Wednesday morning.
    The agency said that the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) signed with South Korean Ambassador to Iraq Song Ong Yup an agreement to provide 4 million dollars to projects for the reconstruction of Iraq on Tuesday.
    The South Korean government has decided to provide financial support through the UNDP Immediate Stabilization Fund, which contributes to the reconstruction of schools, hospitals, electrical facilities and other areas in newly liberated areas of Iraq.
    This is the fourth contribution from South Korea through the Immediate Stabilization Fund of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) since 2015, according to Yonhap.

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 8:20 pm