Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Court will consider tomorrow seven cases, including the appeal of the referendum of Kurd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Court will consider tomorrow seven cases, including the appeal of the referendum of Kurd Empty The Federal Court will consider tomorrow seven cases, including the appeal of the referendum of Kurd

Post by Rocky Sun 19 Nov 2017, 1:52 am

[ltr]The Federal Court will consider tomorrow seven cases, including the appeal of the referendum of Kurdistan[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-19 at 09:49 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Federal Supreme Court announced on Sunday that it will consider tomorrow seven cases, including consideration of the appeal filed by the government on the unconstitutionality of the referendum in Kurdistan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The Federal Court will hold a hearing tomorrow to consider a number of constitutional issues on its agenda," said Ayas al-Samuk, a spokesman for the court.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Samok added that "the agenda of the meeting will include the consideration of four cases to challenge the unconstitutionality of the referendum held on 25/9/2017, in the Kurdistan region and the rest of the areas covered, after all parties were informed of the deadline for the consideration of these cases according to the law."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the court will consider the case of the request to rule on the unconstitutionality of Protocol No. (4) of 2016, and the claim of unconstitutionality of the decision of the House of Representatives to cancel the membership of plaintiff Mohammed Mashi al-Tai, and a request to rule unconstitutional addition of a text in the law exempting foreign companies and contractors Foreign secondary contracts in license rounds of fees. "Ended 29 / a 43[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:23 am