Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

7 ships anchored at the port of Umm Qasr in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

7 ships anchored at the port of Umm Qasr in Basra Empty 7 ships anchored at the port of Umm Qasr in Basra

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Dec 2017, 1:48 am

[ltr]7 ships anchored at the port of Umm Qasr in Basra[/ltr]
    [ltr]Economie[/ltr]
     From 2017-12-12 at 19:15 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Basra - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The General Company for Ports announced on Tuesday the anchoring of seven ships at the port of Umm Qasr in Basra loaded with various materials, including rice.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The company said in a statement received by Mawazine News, a copy of it, that "seven boats docked at the port of Umm Qasr, one of which loaded with more than 31 thousand tons of rice was discharged on the pavement No. 3."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The vessel "Barge" was loaded with "Clinker", and docked on platform No. 7 and unloaded its cargo, "noting that" the vessel "Jebel Ali" loaded with cars docked on the pavement No. 21, while docked ship "Ali 18" on the sidewalk 20 loaded with containers. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ship "Sibal" docked on dock No. 17 loaded with yellow seed, while the ship "mcmsc" loaded with containers was docked on the sidewalk No. 15, "pointing out that" the ship "Anchor" anchored in the port of Umm Qasr North, loaded with loads of miscellaneous "[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 5:50 am