Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil announces an unprecedented increase in crude oil investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil announces an unprecedented increase in crude oil investment Empty Oil announces an unprecedented increase in crude oil investment

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 9:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Oil announces an unprecedented increase in crude oil investment
    Written by: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]in:January 01, 2018In: 

Al-Nour News / Baghdad 
    The Ministry of Oil announced an unprecedented increase in the investment of raw gas project Basra Gas Company, pointing to achieve another increase in the investment of raw gas from other fields.
    "Iraq has achieved an unprecedented increase in the investment of crude gas associated with the oil operations in the Basra gas project by up to 80 percent in early January of the new year 2018, In the same month of 2017. "
    He pointed out that "the investment capacity of this project reached a rate of 900 (cubic meter) standard cubic feet per day," pointing out "to achieve further increase in the investment of raw gas from the fields of the South Gas Company and the Missan oil company to a rate of 230 (cubic) million standard cubic feet By day. "
    Al Luaibi stressed that "the great achievement will enhance the country's capabilities in the export of liquid gas and natural gas and will increase the sustainable development and increase investor confidence in petrochemical projects and fertilizers because of stability in the abundance of raw material for these industries, which is refined gas."
    Iraq has the reserves of 132 trillion cubic feet of gas, and about 70% of gas is associated with the extraction of oil to address, while Iraq ranks 11th among the world's richest natural gas after Russia, Iran, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the United States, America, Nigeria, Venezuela and Algeria, Oil Ministry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 8:05 am