Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security measures at the border gate to ensure smooth work

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security measures at the border gate to ensure smooth work Empty Security measures at the border gate to ensure smooth work

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:30 am

[ltr]Security measures at the border gate to ensure smooth work[/ltr]
    [ltr]a wish[/ltr]
     Since 2018-01-01 at 10:43 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The commander of Rafidain operations, Major General Ali Ibrahim Debaun, on Monday, to take security measures to ensure protection and smooth work at the port of Shib border in Maysan province.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"An aerial reconnaissance was carried out in coordination with the Air Force Command and with my personal participation with the Maysan police chief and intelligence chiefs around the perimeter of Al-Shaib border port in the east of the province and the installation of points and observations to be considered and studied to improve security performance in the said port," Daboon said in a statement received by Mawazine News. "He said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]During his meeting with the Director of Al-Shaib Border Port, Daboun said, "Support was given to the Operations Command and logistic and field support to the operators of the port to ensure the smooth running of its daily work and to take new security measures to maintain this vital economic artery away from the security problems and breaches that occasionally provoke some armed tribal conflicts In areas close to the port and affecting the safety of the country's commercial traffic through this important economic south gate. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "the work of the port of Shib border is going well and that the security forces charged with providing protection for the service facilities and commercial convoys do their work to the fullest."[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 3:40 pm