Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture announces measures to ensure food security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture announces measures to ensure food security Empty Agriculture announces measures to ensure food security

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Mar 2019, 2:25 am

Agriculture announces measures to ensure food security

10:22 - 16/03/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Ministry of Agriculture announced Saturday that it has taken a number of measures aimed at ensuring the food security of the citizen, calling on the peasants to use this to increase local production as well.
    "The plan set by the Ministry of Agriculture is based on the importance represented by the program of raising the highest levels of crops, and the importance of seeds in the sector as it represents the main basis for the production of vegetables such as wheat and barley," said the administrative agent of the ministry, Mehdi Sahr al-Jubouri. Corn, rice and local vegetable crops. "
    Al-Jubouri added that "the action comes within the plan of the Ministry to review programs and agricultural plans to evaluate the pros and the treatment of negatives, if any, as well as to stand on the achievements of this program and its success in securing seeds for wheat crop and various ranks and categories to promote the sector effectively."
    Jubouri pointed out that "the need to develop a legal and administrative structure of the project to preserve the rights of researchers and researchers and plant breeders and develop their ability to further research achievements, as well as study program to raise the highest grades of barley crop, which is in the first season to multiply and increase its productivity to the importance of producing a distributed meal for animal breeders. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:47 pm