Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rally from Iranian scene to Karbala to encourage tourism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rally from Iranian scene to Karbala to encourage tourism Empty Rally from Iranian scene to Karbala to encourage tourism

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2018, 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rally from Iranian scene to Karbala to encourage tourism

 Baghdad / Range 

A senior Iranian official announced his country's intention to organize a car race from the city of Mashhad to the city of Karbala to encourage tourism between these two religious cities, the end of next month. "The rally from Mashhad to Karbala takes place for the first time along the road between Iran and Iraq," said Ali Asghar Munsat, Iranian president's assistant and head of the Organization of Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism.
    "This road is considered one of the most crowded border crossings where large numbers of people enter the country," he said. Citizens of the two countries annually to visit the holy shrines of the imams of the infallible peace be upon them. " 
    "This race aims at introducing the tourist attractions that are located along the road between the two cities through the application of precise and specific procedures by the experts in the field of road safety training. Drivers will be encouraged to abide by the traffic laws and be patient through careful and professional supervision. Throughout the race. "
    "The race will be held with the participation of the World Tourism and Car Driving Center and will begin on February 23 with the participation of 50 cars in front of Imam Ali Al-Redha Shrine in the holy city of Mashhad. After cutting about 2000 km, Samnan, Brugard, Ilam and Mehran of Iran ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:25 am