Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

200 thousand Iraqis visit the scene of medical tourism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

200 thousand Iraqis visit the scene of medical tourism Empty 200 thousand Iraqis visit the scene of medical tourism

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Dec 2018, 6:32 am

200 thousand Iraqis visit the scene of medical tourism

14:32 - 26/12/2018

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation
    The Iraqi consul general in Iran, Sherif Yassin, said Wednesday that 200,000 Iraqis had come for health tourism in hospitals in the Iranian city of Mashhad this year.
    "About two million Iraqi tourists have visited the holy city this year," IRNA quoted Yassin as saying, adding that "between four and five million Iraqi visitors will travel to the city of Mashhad next year, so it is likely that The number of Iraqi health tourists in the city is 400 to 500 thousand people. "
    "Diseases such as cancer, especially child cancer, breast cancer, eye diseases, gastrointestinal tract and other cosmetic practices such as hair transplantation, especially nose surgeries, were the most common reason for Iraqi tourists to visit Mashhad."
    "The hospitals in the city of Mashhad and the treatment centers have doctors and skilled medical staff. This has led, along with cultural and religious affiliation, to increase the desire of Iraqi health tourists to treat the city while they were previously traveling to Turkey and Jordan for treatment," Yassin said.Ending / 25 z

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:20 am