Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy warns against the failure to address the dismantling of houses in the district of Rawah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy warns against the failure to address the dismantling of houses in the district of Rawah Empty A deputy warns against the failure to address the dismantling of houses in the district of Rawah

Post by Rocky Fri 30 Mar 2018, 1:46 am

A deputy warns against the failure to address the dismantling of houses in the district of Rawah
    March 30 2018 09:32 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Anbar province - Archival[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

The deputy of the Anbar province, Ahmad Attia al-Salmani, warned against the failure to address the issue of the dismantling of houses in the district of Rawah, which will lead to more innocent victims, in addition to blocking the return of displaced persons to the city. 

Al-Salmani said in a press statement today that while we encourage the return of displaced people to their areas west of Al-Anbar, today there is a great danger to the lives of displaced persons returning to their areas, especially in the district of Rawah because of an organization calling on the terrorist to bomb houses. 

He added that despite the passage of several months on the liberation of these cities, but there are still dozens of houses and a number of government buildings in the bombardment of Rawah district and the deaths of citizens and security forces, the latest yesterday, the death of two civilians after the explosion of their house while trying to enter.

He pointed out that there are at least 100 houses are still booby-trapped in the city, in addition to a number of government departments. 

He stressed that the organization of a supporter of the terrorist worked on the booby-traps of homes and government departments in ways that are difficult for the security forces in the judiciary dismantled because of the lack of possibilities available. 

"The Minister of Defense and Interior and the United Nations mine action team of the United Nations to send specialized engineering teams and take their real role to work To dismantle those houses and government buildings in order to preserve the lives of citizens. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 8:59 am