Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Jubouri disrupted the work of the Parliament for his preoccupation with his election campaig

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Jubouri disrupted the work of the Parliament for his preoccupation with his election campaig Empty Deputy: Jubouri disrupted the work of the Parliament for his preoccupation with his election campaig

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Apr 2018, 7:12 am

Deputy: Jubouri disrupted the work of the Parliament for his preoccupation with his election campaign

11:27 - 10/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Accused the leadership of the alliance, "conquest" MP Alem Fayez, Tuesday, Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri to "disrupt" the work of the House of Representatives because of concern about his electoral campaign, while expected failure of the next meeting.
    Al-Fayez said in a statement to Al-Arabi Al-Jadid newspaper that the official responsible for not holding parliamentary sessions during the past few days is al-Jubouri because of his preoccupation with his party with election campaigns. He accused the presidency of " .
    He added that "the parliamentary campaigns and the preoccupation with personal interests and narrow benefits, led to the failure of Parliament during the past two months," pointing out that "the next session will witness the same negligence that happened in the last three sessions, and may fail in the first half an hour of life."
    Fayez noted that "many parliamentarians do not want to attend and leave their meetings in their provinces with their masses, and it can be said that the next meeting will not be achieved in toto." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 8:34 am