Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The government will launch a package of new reforms, including the withdrawal of senior officials ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The government will launch a package of new reforms, including the withdrawal of senior officials .. Empty The government will launch a package of new reforms, including the withdrawal of senior officials ..

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Jul 2018, 8:44 am

The government will launch a package of new reforms, including the withdrawal of senior officials .. know it

Tuesday 17 July

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, according to a Gulf newspaper, that the Iraqi government will launch a new reform package, indicating that the package will include the withdrawal of the hands of senior officials in the state. 

"The Iraqi government is preparing to launch a package of new reforms, including the withdrawal of senior officials in the ministries of the state, as well as local officials in the provinces of south and central Iraq, whose names were called slogans of the demonstrators," a senior source was quoted as saying 

The source, who asked not to be named, that "the reforms will include the transfer of a number of them to the Court of Integrity and Administrative Justice, and will include the launch of allocations to the provinces of the south and center, and obligate foreign oil and gas companies to be Iraqi employees have at least half of its staff, , In addition to providing free fuel for generators in the residential areas so that citizens can be equipped with electricity throughout the day. 

Some cities and provinces in Iraq have been protesting for several days demanding better public services, water and electricity, unemployment and corruption in government departments. The demonstrations included riots and attacks that led to casualties and damage to state property.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:51 am