Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary power: Saudi Arabia's acquisition of Iraq's oil pipeline violates the law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary power: Saudi Arabia's acquisition of Iraq's oil pipeline violates the law Empty Parliamentary power: Saudi Arabia's acquisition of Iraq's oil pipeline violates the law

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Aug 2018, 6:35 am

Parliamentary power: Saudi Arabia's acquisition of Iraq's oil pipeline violates the law

14:13 - 27/08/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia's attempt to control the Iraqi pipeline is a "violation" of the law, the head of the former oil and gas committee said on Monday, noting that no country could bypass oil pipelines without Iraq's formal approval.
     "Iraq has sought during the last period to restore the work of all the suspended lines and the laying of new pipelines through Jordan, Iran and Syria, but the economic situation and security prevented this," said Abdullah, "Saudi Arabia's attempt to control Iraqi oil pipelines violated the law As a result of Iraq's official refusal to use or waive it for the benefit of a particular state. "
     "The formation of the next government and the stability of the security and political situation will contribute to the revival of Iraq's ambition to extend new export pipelines to Turkey, Iran, Jordan and the Gulf countries and to restore the old pipelines to expand its oil activity."
    Oil expert Hamzah al-Jawahri said in a statement on Sunday that Riyadh and Washington control the Iraqi oil pipelines extending from the southern refineries to the Arabian Sea to be used to transport oil to Yemen as a new alternative to the transport lines through the Strait of Hormuz during the next phase. Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:43 am