Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cancel « jihadist service » of pension law

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Cancel « jihadist service » of pension law Empty Cancel « jihadist service » of pension law

Post by day dreamer Mon 13 Jan 2014, 8:45 pm

Cancel « jihadist service » of pension law

1/14/2014 0:00

Baghdad, Omar Abdel- Latif

Announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives cancellation clause " service jihad" in the Unified Retirement Law , confirming the presence of a number of laws that can do justice to this segment . Committee member Hassan Auzmn al-Bayati said in a statement singled out the "morning ": that " members of the committee have already said discussed the views and proposals relating to this law, " he said, adding that there are a lot of negatives in this law, which considered a member of the House of Representatives rank of director general , and wondered , saying: " How can a member of the House of Representatives to follow up and watching and looking for government work if it's in this class ? " . and on " service jihad" which are included as paragraph in pension law , said al-Bayati said , "There are a number of laws that can be used have to redress this segment , including the law of politicians dismissed and the law of political prisoners , noting that there are a lot of paragraphs in it that do not have any justification . noted that "the Commission is working on a law to have this special pension of retired personnel on the grounds that all segments of the university professors , judges and the Internal Security Forces have a special law in its institutions can preserve their right to pension ."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 11:38 am