Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Halabousi asks accountability and justice Statement of position of candidates for the cabinet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Halabousi asks accountability and justice Statement of position of candidates for the cabinet Empty Halabousi asks accountability and justice Statement of position of candidates for the cabinet

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Oct 2018, 6:54 am

Halabousi asks accountability and justice Statement of position of candidates for the cabinet

Wednesday, October 31,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The President of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halbousi , of the accountability and justice of the statement of position of candidates for the cabinet. 

The official book, published today, but it was issued on the twenty-fifth of October, that the President of the Parliament drew a formal letter to the accountability and justice, asking them to state the position of the candidates for bags Alzayip detailed and accurate.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    After the circulation of social networking sites, this document showed information about the affiliation of some candidates to the banned Baath Party. 

The religious authority also called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to investigate the background of a number of new ministers accused of terrorism and corruption 

and gave the Iraqi parliament confidence to the government of Abdul Mahdi, where he voted on 14 ministers, while decided to postpone the vote on the remaining eight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:19 am