Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mosul hosts a joint meeting to activate the CBE's credit initiatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mosul hosts a joint meeting to activate the CBE's credit initiatives  Empty Mosul hosts a joint meeting to activate the CBE's credit initiatives

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Feb 2019, 2:30 pm

Mosul hosts a joint meeting to activate the CBE's credit initiatives 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Held in the city of Mosul, a joint meeting between the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks and a number of leaders of the private sector and banking departments in the province to activate the initiatives of the Central Bank of the private sector.
    A source in the Association of Private Banks, in an interview with "Economy News", that "under the supervision of the Central Bank of Iraq and the Association of Iraqi private banks held in the city of Mosul, the joint meeting between leaders of the private sector and banking departments in the province of Nineveh to activate the initiatives of the Central Bank of Iraq credit to the Iraqi private sector "He said.
    The source added that the meeting was attended by "the head of one-trillion-dollar initiative to finance small and medium enterprises Ahmed Ibrahim and the regional director of the Association of Iraqi private banks, Muhammad Munther," noting that there are a number of participants in the meeting, including "the Economic and Finance Committee and the Industry Committee and the Committee on Agriculture in The Nineveh Provincial Council, the directors of the branches of government and private banks operating in Nineveh, Nineveh Investment Commission, the Ninawa Chamber of Commerce, the Faculty of Management and Economics at Mosul University, the Engineers Syndicate, the Bar Association and a number of businessmen. 
    He stressed that "one of the most important points that were discussed obstacles facing banks in the city of Mosul and the search mechanisms to accept borrowing requests for small and medium-sized enterprises and identify the conditions of banks covered by credit coverage."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:35 am