Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Al-Fatlawi: There is no resolution for the cabinet at the moment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Fatlawi: There is no resolution for the cabinet at the moment Empty Al-Fatlawi: There is no resolution for the cabinet at the moment

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Apr 2019, 2:31 am

Al-Fatlawi: There is no resolution for the cabinet at the moment

10:15 - 05/04/2019[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The MP for the Fath Alliance Fadhlawi, Friday, that the cabinet cab has not yet resolved and there are still differences between the blocs on the candidates for the four portfolios vacant, indicating that there is a meeting in anticipation of the Fatah and others to discuss the subject of the cab.
    Al-Fattalawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the ministerial cabin has not yet been decided. There is no agreement on specific names to be submitted to Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi."
    He added that "there is a meeting expected before the next parliament session between the conquest and the rest of the order to resolve the issue of the cab, or names that may nominate vacant portfolios."
    He added that "the Kurds have not decided their position and they have not yet put forward a candidate for the Ministry of Justice, in addition to that the sons of the Sunni component did not decide their candidate for positions of Minister of Education and Defense." End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:48 pm