Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament reveals absences 13th meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament reveals absences 13th meeting  Empty Parliament reveals absences 13th meeting

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Apr 2014, 2:31 pm

Parliament reveals absences 13th meeting

21/04/2014 07:55 04/21/2014 07:55

Revealed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for the deputies on the meeting number 13 of the current legislative session.

According to a statement release from the information department received "morning," a copy of which was that the deputies from the session number (13) on Monday, 17.03.2014 were: "Ibrahim Mohammed Mutlaq, Ibrahim Nayef Al Muhairi, Ahmed Suleiman al-Alwani, Burhan Mohammed Faraj, Thamer Abdul Hamza Mohammed, F Ibrahim Khader, Jawad al-Ghanem Alshahyla, Jawad Kazem Mohsen, Hajim Mahdi al-Hassani, Hassan Khudair Chuird, Hussein called Amara, Raad Hamid Aldhlki, Rh and his g Mehdi Aziz, Zainab and Wahid Salman, Suhad Fadhil al-Obeidi. "also absent from the meeting , according to the statement of: "Shaalan Abdul Jabbar Ali, Shwan Mohammed Taha Darwish, Subhi Suleiman tread, Safia Taleb al-Suhail, Talal Hussein Zobaie, Abdullah Hassan al-Jubouri, Abdullah Khalaf al-Jubouri, Ajil Hamidi Ajil, Izzat Shabandar, Ali Baber and Tamman, Ali Abdullah Alsjeri, Omar Khalaf al-Jubouri, Light Ahmed is capable of. "the statement noted also absent," Faten Abdel-Qader nice, Farhad Amin Alaterci, cleft Hassan Mustafa Captain, full cream Abbas Saleh, a decent David maids, gentle Mustafa Amin, in return for Mehdi Pink, Mahma Khalil Qasim, Muhammad Amin Hassan, a pro Tayyip Ahmed, Nada Mohamed al-Jubouri, Yassin Mohammed Mutlaq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 7:22 am