Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary integrity moves to cancel the offices of inspectors during the next legislative term

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary integrity moves to cancel the offices of inspectors during the next legislative term Empty Parliamentary integrity moves to cancel the offices of inspectors during the next legislative term

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Aug 2019, 11:30 am

Parliamentary integrity moves to cancel the offices of inspectors during the next legislative term

18:20 - 22/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Parliamentary Integrity Committee announced on Thursday moves to abolish the offices of general inspectors during the next legislative term.
    A member of the Integrity Committee Abdul Amir al-Mayahi to / information / that "the presence of the offices of inspectors in ministries and bodies is the acquisition of the work of the House of Representatives."
    He added that "most of the inspectors are fully aware of the corruption of ministers, agents and general managers and is unable to hold accountable only young employees," considering their presence "a link in the circles of administrative corruption."
    He explained that "the offices of inspectors and the Supreme Council against Corruption is the acquisition of the work of Parliament and obstruction to detect corruption and there are those who encourage their survival," pointing out that "Integrity Commission is determined, through legal legislation, to abolish the offices of general inspectors in all ministries and bodies."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:11 pm