Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: The percentage of inspectors' offices does not exceed 2%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: The percentage of inspectors' offices does not exceed 2% Empty Parliamentary Integrity: The percentage of inspectors' offices does not exceed 2%

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Sep 2019, 1:54 am

Parliamentary Integrity: The percentage of inspectors' offices does not exceed 2%

08:50 - 28/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Parliamentary Integrity Committee confirmed on Saturday, the House of Representatives intent to end the work of offices of public inspectors in all departments of the state for the futility of their presence, indicating that government statistics indicate that the rate of completion does not exceed 2 percent.
    A member of the Committee Alia Nassif in a statement to / information / that "the House of Representatives will proceed in legislation to abolish the offices of public inspectors in all ministries and the transfer of staff to other departments."
    Nassif added, "These offices are one of the indicators of administrative corruption because they were not able to complete any investigation within their ministries and presented to the judiciary as scheduled."
    "The reports explicitly recognize the achievement of only 2%, which is a disappointing percentage," she said. Ended / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:49 pm