Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Legal: Replace deputies will include all provinces and assigned judges are responsible

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Legal: Replace deputies will include all provinces and assigned judges are responsible Empty Parliamentary Legal: Replace deputies will include all provinces and assigned judges are responsible

Post by Rocky Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:22 pm

Parliamentary Legal: Replace deputies will include all provinces and assigned judges are responsible

19:06 - 28/08/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    The Parliamentary Legal Committee, on Wednesday, the judges assigned to manage the work of the Electoral Commission responsible for the replacement of a number of members of the House of Representatives, while showing that the replacement will include all provinces.
    Committee member Hussein Ali said in a statement to the information, that "the replacement of deputies by the Federal Court happened because of a defect in their real membership," pointing out that "the judges assigned to the administration of the work of the Electoral Commission bear full responsibility as they have exceeded some legal provisions in the calculation of male proportions Females are counting votes. ”
    He added that the "imbalance put by the assigned judges prompted the Federal Court to replace a number of deputies violating the membership of the House of Representatives," noting that "the replacement will include all provinces and there will be a decision of the Federal Court with other deputies in the coming days."
    The Federal Supreme Court, on Monday, a ruling on the membership of one of the deputies, while decided to notify the House of Representatives to complete the quota of women from the province of Muthanna.
    The legal expert, Ali al-Tamimi, earlier, that deputies excluded from parliament will not receive any pensions, and they will not receive the end of service benefits, pointing out that deputies who were excluded have the right to appeal to the Federal Court in order to return to Parliament again .Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:19 am