Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

About the Iraqi Securities Commission

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

About the Iraqi Securities Commission  Empty About the Iraqi Securities Commission

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Jun 2014, 6:57 am

About the Iraqi Securities Commission 

06/20/20140 The economic challenges encountered by the private sector are the result of inherited and multiplied difficulties. Due to the challenges the Iraqi private sector has to face in the short and long term, the need to establish a Securities Commission was acknowledged. Such Commission was meant to support the significant changes that took place in Iraq's economy in order to improve the economic situation, including the living standards and employment opportunities, through gradual transformation from non-transparent central economy to free market economy.

The Iraqi Securities Commission (ISC) was established pursuant to the Coalition Provisional Authority (CPA) Order no. 74 of 2004 interim law on securities markets, as amended. The Commission is a governmental independent body with legal personality and is comprised of five commissioners including the Chair. The Chair and his deputy (the Vice Chair) work full time, while the other three members may work part time. The Commission has to submit its reports to the head of the executive authority; its records and accounts are audited by the Board of Supreme Audit and by the Commission of Integrity.The Commission's budget is determined annually as part of the overall budget process of the Government of Iraq. TYRL   

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:03 pm