Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The coalition of powers resolves its decision regarding the passing of Allawi's government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The coalition of powers resolves its decision regarding the passing of Allawi's government Empty The coalition of powers resolves its decision regarding the passing of Allawi's government

Post by Rocky Wed 26 Feb 2020, 2:11 am

The coalition of powers resolves its decision regarding the passing of Allawi's government

•  Time: 02/26/2020 10:35:28

•  Reading: 624 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Leader of the Alliance of Forces, MP Ahmad Abdullah Al-Jabouri, affirmed on Wednesday that the Alliance of Forces resolved his decision not to vote on the transitional government assigned to Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.
    Al-Jubouri said, in a statement that {Euphrates News} received a copy of, that “the alliance of forces and many strong political partners with influence and societal representation made a decision to prevent the passing of the Allawi’s government in the expected parliament session because of the lack of commitment by the person responsible for the principles of national partnership and overcoming the demands of the demonstrators,” stressing However, "this decision will not be subject to any bargaining or dictation because it reflects a national will to protect the sovereignty of Iraq and the rights of its people with a decent life."
    He added, "After an extended meeting with political leaders that represent the pulse of the Iraqi street, the higher interest of the country is not represented by pressure, political moods, or temporary positions, but rather a will to change and build. The date of the upcoming elections will be the cornerstone of it after Allawi unjustified in the national consensus as priorities." Far from the interest of Iraq and its people, which makes attempts to pass his government a losing bet by all national standards. "
    Ali Al-Rubaie ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 pm