Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Next week, we will discuss with the Minister of Finance the statements of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Next week, we will discuss with the Minister of Finance the statements of the Empty Parliamentary Finance: Next week, we will discuss with the Minister of Finance the statements of the

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Oct 2020, 8:32 am

Parliamentary Finance: Next week, we will discuss with the Minister of Finance the statements of the previous and current loan

20:07 - 10/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed today, Friday, that it will discuss next week with the Minister of Finance the previous and current loan statements.
    Committee reporter Ahmed Al-Saffar said in a statement that "there is no tendency for the committee not to pass the fiscal deficit law," noting that "the opinions of the committee members are different, and there are those who support passing the law, and there are those who stand against its passage."
    He pointed out that the “committee” will meet next week with the Minister of Finance in order to know the truth about the required amount, how it is used, and the areas of spending, and then decide on the law, indicating that “the committee must know the reality of the project and seek its advice from the Minister of Finance, and then decide After that, because the country is in financial difficulty, and there are those who are waiting to receive their salary and retirement, and there is social welfare, and many matters depend on this law, and therefore it is imperative to find a solution to this issue.
    Al-Saffar indicated that "the Ministry of Finance has not yet provided the statements, and we will ask them during the meeting with the Minister for statements about how the first loan will be used, as well as the disbursement mechanisms for the current project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:27 am