Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi reveals options for passing or amending the Federal Court law during today's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asadi reveals options for passing or amending the Federal Court law during today's session Empty Al-Asadi reveals options for passing or amending the Federal Court law during today's session

Post by Rocky Tue 16 Mar 2021, 7:24 am

Al-Asadi reveals options for passing or amending the Federal Court law during today's session

12:07 - 16/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad…
    The head of the National Sindh Gathering, Representative Ahmed Al-Asadi, revealed, on Tuesday, the details of passing the Federal Court’s law during today's session, indicating that Parliament will proceed to approve the original law in the event that two-thirds of the council’s members are met.
    Al-Asadi said in a post on "Facebook" reviewed by / the information / that "the vote was made to amend the Federal Court Law, except for the vote on the law in general. The session rose to this day, Tuesday, at six in the evening."
    He added, "In the event that the two-thirds quorum is complete, we will vote on the law, and in the event that the quorum is not complete, we will vote on the amendment."
    The House of Representatives voted at dawn today, Tuesday, on several paragraphs in the first amendment to the Federal Court Law after failing to reach a political understanding on passing the Federal Court Law, which includes adding Islamic Sharia jurists to the court quorum. Ended / 25 D.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:20 am