Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary recommendations for the continuation of the work of the ministries of health and elect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary recommendations for the continuation of the work of the ministries of health and elect Empty Parliamentary recommendations for the continuation of the work of the ministries of health and elect

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jul 2021, 1:57 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

•  Today, 21:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Member of Parliament, Zahra Al-Bajari, suggested on Monday (July 5, 2021) the continuation of managing the work of the ministries of health and electricity after the resignation of Hassan Al-Tamimi and Majid Hantoush, as acting, until the next parliamentary elections and the formation of the new government.
    Al-Bajari told  IQ News , "The Ministers of Health and Electricity submitted their resignations to the Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, and it was approved," noting that "the Prime Minister assigned an undersecretary for the Ministry of Health and Electricity to run the two ministries."
    In early May, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi agreed to the resignation of Health Minister Hassan Al-Tamimi, after he withdrew the latter’s hand against the background of the Ibn Al-Khatib Hospital fire, and at the beginning of this month, the Minister of Electricity, Majed Hantoush, submitted his resignation.

And she indicated that "Al-Kazemi has not yet sent the names or the ( cv )  of the new candidates to fill the two ministries, and then we expect that the Ministry of Health and Electricity's work department will continue to act in the event that the parliamentary elections are held on their scheduled date in early October."
    She added that "all ministries, including health and electricity, are subject to quotas, so ministers are chosen according to quotas."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 4:13 pm