Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An international consulting company: Iraq's oil reserves have fallen to 110 billion barrels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An international consulting company: Iraq's oil reserves have fallen to 110 billion barrels Empty An international consulting company: Iraq's oil reserves have fallen to 110 billion barrels

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Jul 2021, 6:58 am

An international consulting company: Iraq's oil reserves have fallen to 110 billion barrels
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]56 Minutes ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Rystad Energy, a consulting company, revealed that Iraq's reserves of crude oil are less than what the government announces, indicating that the world's extractable oil reserves have declined by about nine and three-tenths of percent.
    The company said in a report that "the oil reserves that can be extracted are less than what is announced by governments, and less than what was announced by the British Oil Company in its last report, due to weak investments in previous years against the background of low oil prices, and the outbreak of the Corona virus."
    According to the Rystad Energy report, the reserves that can be extracted in Iraq are one hundred and ten billion barrels, while the declared reserves of Iraq from the official authorities are one hundred and forty-five billion barrels.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm