Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Housing Fund counts the amount of money disbursed as loans in eight months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Housing Fund counts the amount of money disbursed as loans in eight months Empty The Housing Fund counts the amount of money disbursed as loans in eight months

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Sep 2021, 7:12 am

The Housing Fund counts the amount of money disbursed as loans in eight months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Thursday, the Housing Fund of the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities revealed the funds disbursed for loans in eight months, while indicating that more than 460 billion dinars were disbursed during this period.
    The Fund's media office stated that "the volume of amounts disbursed to lending transactions since the beginning of January until the end of last August amounted to 460,305,650,000 dinars in Baghdad and the provinces," noting that "these amounts include loans provided according to the Fund's Law No. 33 of 2011 as well as according to the initiative of central bank".
    He added, "The number of transactions accepted under the Central Bank Initiative Law during eight months amounted to 14,217 transactions in Baghdad and the governorates," noting that "the number of exposed transactions amounted to 26,188 transactions."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 5:22 am