Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Infallible: National Alliance is the largest bloc and not the rule of law

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Infallible: National Alliance is the largest bloc and not the rule of law Empty Infallible: National Alliance is the largest bloc and not the rule of law

Post by wciappetta Sat 26 Jul 2014, 10:26 am

Infallible: National Alliance is the largest bloc and not the rule of law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - July 26: According to a source familiar with in Baghdad, on Saturday, that the President of the Republic, Fuad Masum, answer a request by Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, provides for the declaration of the state of law the biggest bloc in the House of Representatives , and has the right to form the next government.

The source added that "the infallible refund request to confirm receipt of a formal letter from the Presidency of the Council of Representatives provides for the declaration of the National Alliance, the largest parliamentary bloc, and it is has approved the formation of the next government, not state law." A finished. H
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Infallible: National Alliance is the largest bloc and not the rule of law Empty Re: Infallible: National Alliance is the largest bloc and not the rule of law

Post by dizzydee Sat 26 Jul 2014, 12:34 pm

Dance  con  thumbs2  duck

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 11:30 pm