Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan announces began to expand the course of the Tigris and cleaned of sediment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan announces began to expand the course of the Tigris and cleaned of sediment Empty Maysan announces began to expand the course of the Tigris and cleaned of sediment

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Aug 2014, 10:56 am

Maysan announces began to expand the course of the Tigris and cleaned of sediment

08/02/20140

Council began work Maysan province expansion of the Tigris River and smells of waste and residues in collaboration with the Ministry of Water Resources indicated that the expansion will fix the thousands of agricultural lands that do not arrive on the water. He said in a statement that the Directorate of Water Resources in the province began work Cree and expansion in the basin of the Tigris River from the good old down to the castle in favor of going through the district of Bani Hashim and Aziz and Kahla indicating that the Directorate will work River second of these areas for land reclamation. He added that business expansion will serve a lot of farmland and invest in the cultivation of strategic crops as wheat and barley. The Ministry of Agriculture in cooperation with the competent authorities in the government to reclaim the largest number of land to invest in the cultivation of wheat, where the first prepared by the symbol of food security in the country.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 10:16 pm