Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra launches unemployed loans

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra launches unemployed loans Empty Basra launches unemployed loans

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Aug 2014, 3:42 pm

Basra launches unemployed loans

08/04/20140

The Chairperson of the Committee on Labor and Social Affairs in the Basra Governorate Council announced the launch of project loans for the unemployed and operating agreement with the Department to facilitate the receipt of soft loans to unemployed slice.

Said Bushra Hamid Salman told all of Iraq [where] that "there are moves by the Committee of care for social affairs in Basra to facilitate the process of receiving soft loans," pointing out that he sought with the Department of Employment and agreed to launch a project that would raise the standard of living for some young people to get work or opening their own projects. "

Salman added that "there are controls by the Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs Tbtq to beneficiaries to prevent fraud and get a greater proportion of beneficiaries correctly. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:25 pm