Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Loans for the unemployed: directives without implementation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Loans for the unemployed: directives without implementation Empty Loans for the unemployed: directives without implementation

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 4:22 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Loans for the unemployed: directives without implementation[/size]

[size=45]The young man, Muhammad Abbas (23 years old), graduated from a university, but he did not find a job opportunity that suited his academic specialization, which he worked hard at, so he resorted to working in a market to earn his living. However, what Abbas possesses is economic knowledge that enables him to create his own project, which he dreamed of. He has had it since he was young. Abbas said in an interview with Al-Mada:[/size]
    [size=45]“The government has not established a real mechanism to employ young graduates based on their humanitarian and scientific specializations.” He added: “I work in a market place and my daily wage does not exceed 10 thousand dinars. Despite my scientific knowledge of economics, management, and building plans, the government was unable to provide me with a suitable opportunity.”[/size]
    [size=45]Abbas continues, “The Ministry of Labor loans to support youth projects were long overdue, and I began to feel frustrated about my own project, which I dreamed of since childhood.” For its part, the Ministry of Labor did not set for (Al Mada) an official date for granting unemployed youth loans that would enable them to start their youth projects, as the Ministry’s spokesman, Najm Al-Aqabi, merely said, “The launch of loans for the unemployed will take place during the coming period.” Al-Aqabi adds, “Granting loans is different from before, and young people must have real projects that include economic feasibility that can be relied upon to determine the amounts of loans granted to them, but they range from 32 million to 50 million dinars.”[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry of Labor spokesman continues, speaking via (Al Mada), that “the Muhann platform is through which small project loans can be applied for, and the applicant must also be registered in the database of the Ministry’s Vocational Training Department.” Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani announced last March the launch of the Riyada Development and Employment Initiative concerned with “supporting groups of students and youth, empowering them, and developing their creative energies, in order to obtain decent opportunities in the labor market and create an effective economic movement,” according to a statement from his media office. The Riyada Initiative loans differ from the Ministry of Labor loans, but they are similar in some conditions. The young man Hussein Ali (22 years old) said in an interview with Al Mada, “I completed the special course of the Riyada Initiative project within the first phase, and so far the application form has not been opened.” To obtain a project loan. He adds, “When we ask them about the timing of the loans, those in charge of the training courses tell us when all of the initiative’s courses are finished.”[/size]
    [size=45]Hussein continues, “I appeal to the concerned authorities to facilitate the procedures for granting loans and not to procrastinate with them.”[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that the Prime Minister, last July, directed the Rafidain and Al-Rashid Banks to “grant loans to young people who have completed training courses who wish to establish their small projects,” but the unemployed have not yet been able to receive the loans.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:40 pm