Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Haboubi: The Federal Court May Revoke The Legitimacy Of The Election Of The Presidency Of Parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Haboubi: The Federal Court May Revoke The Legitimacy Of The Election Of The Presidency Of Parliam Empty Al-Haboubi: The Federal Court May Revoke The Legitimacy Of The Election Of The Presidency Of Parliam

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Jan 2022, 7:38 am

[size=38]Al-Haboubi: The Federal Court May Revoke The Legitimacy Of The Election Of The Presidency Of Parliament
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/24/2022 | 11:53 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Political analyst Hashem Al-Habboubi suggested, on Sunday, that the Federal Supreme Court would not resort to canceling the first session of the House of Representatives in its entirety, but rather in the part of electing the presidency of the House of Representatives only.
    Al-Haboubi said in a statement to "Information", that "if we assume that the Federal Court will be satisfied with the pleas of the deputy prosecutors in the name of Khashan and Mahmoud al-Mashhadani, it will not cancel the entire first session, but is limited to re-electing the presidency only."
    He added that "the re-election of a new Presidency of Parliament, any change of personalities must be accompanied by new consensus between the political forces, but at the present time there is no announced agreement."
    Al-Haboubi suggested that “the change in the position of the second deputy will be due to the existence of a semi-agreement between the Kurdish forces regarding the presidency of the republic, but it is not certain until the moment.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:36 am