Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Outcomes of the meeting of the delegations of Mr. Al-Sadr and Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq in Maysan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Outcomes of the meeting of the delegations of Mr. Al-Sadr and Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq in Maysan Empty Outcomes of the meeting of the delegations of Mr. Al-Sadr and Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq in Maysan

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Feb 2022, 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maysan - conscious The
    meeting between the delegation of the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr and the delegation of Asa'ib Ahl al-Haq issued a joint statement regarding the recent events in Maysan Governorate.
    The statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "the outcomes of the meeting stipulated condemnation and denunciation of all murders in the province and the support and assistance of the judiciary and security services in order to take the largest role in enforcing the law, reducing crime and standing at the same distance from everyone, in addition to the continuation of the work of the committee." And follow up the investigation and reveal the perpetrators in order to take their just punishment legally.
    The statement called "the people of Maysan province to be patient to miss the opportunity of those who want to stir up sedition among the sons of the one father (Mr. Muhammad al-Sadr), and also called on the media to be careful and accurate in transmitting news from its correct sources and not from what is published by malicious social networking sites."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:20 am