Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the Al-Fateh Alliance reveals the fate of the mandatory conscription law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the Al-Fateh Alliance reveals the fate of the mandatory conscription law Empty A leader in the Al-Fateh Alliance reveals the fate of the mandatory conscription law

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2022, 4:55 am

[size=46]A leader in the Al-Fateh Alliance reveals the fate of the mandatory conscription law[/size]
    Iraq
    16:27 - 09-09-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     On Friday, the leader of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, revealed the fate of the mandatory conscription law.
    Al-Tamimi said, "Compulsory conscription is one of the important laws that is seen as a priority in the Iraqi security scene in the next stage, and had it not been for the recent crisis, it would have been in the role of discussion in the corridors of Parliament before proceeding to vote on its paragraphs,"
    adding, "There is a political consensus to move forward." It was issued after making amendments to some of its provisions in coordination with the Ministry of Defense, as it is the authority concerned with its application, pointing out that it is too early to resolve several files in the law, including age, salaries and other details related to the service period, especially for graduates.
    He pointed out that "there are 3 important points that determine the pace of law enforcement: the financial cover and training camps, in addition to the administrative and organizational system to receive tens of thousands of young people annually to perform the service of science."
    The conscription law was proposed in the last parliamentary session, but the elections pushed it to be postponed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 5:38 am