Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD IRAQ.. AL-KAZEMI: I WILL CALL FOR A THIRD ROUND OF NATIONAL DIALOGUE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD IRAQ.. AL-KAZEMI: I WILL CALL FOR A THIRD ROUND OF NATIONAL DIALOGUE Empty WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD IRAQ.. AL-KAZEMI: I WILL CALL FOR A THIRD ROUND OF NATIONAL DIALOGUE

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Sep 2022, 5:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]WE HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD IRAQ.. AL-KAZEMI: I WILL CALL FOR A THIRD ROUND OF NATIONAL DIALOGUE TO SOLVE OUR PROBLEMS[/size]

Friday, 23 September 2022 11:11 am
    Baghdad / National News Center
    Today, Friday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced that he will call for a third round of national dialogue.
    Al-Kazemi said in a press statement on the sidelines of his participation in the meeting of the United Nations General Assembly, in which he will deliver Iraq’s speech this evening: “In our speech at the United Nations General Assembly, I will explain the political, economic, cultural and climatic reality and the many challenges,” noting that “all leaders of the world state are unanimous on the importance of Iraq’s role consolidating stability in the region.”
    He called on "political forces to assume their historical responsibility towards Iraq and to take advantage of the opportunity for national dialogue."
    Al-Kazemi added, "I will call for a third round of national dialogue to solve our problems, and we have no way but dialogue, and we have an opportunity to build Iraq," stressing that "the stability of the region has positive repercussions on the situation in Iraq."

He pointed out that "Iraq succeeded in converging the views between Iran and Saudi Arabia and other countries that succeeded in restoring their relationship with each other after that."
    He pointed out that "the white paper succeeded in achieving economic reform."
    Al-Kazemi continued: “There are those who wish the government to fail in everything because of personal differences with me,” calling on “all parties that have differences with me to liquidate them away from the interests of the people.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 1:39 pm