Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks Empty National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Sep 2014, 2:41 pm

National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks

1 January 2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad-(([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.])

A member of the Negotiating Committee for the National Alliance, Hamid Reza said Monday "the Government curriculum sheet for the next Government will be completed today for display in an expanded meeting of the signature by all the political blocs."

Reza said that the paper prepared by the National Alliance after merging all political blocs ' demands and agreed by everyone, will be signed today at a meeting to be held Monday evening, pointing out that "intensive talks between political blocs as positive, leading to near agreement on this paper by the major blocs, hoping to finish this paper and signature at today's meeting, for transit to nominate Ministers."

He noted that "in the event of agreement on this paper and signed today, would be candidates for ministries from tomorrow for two days, adding that the ministerial session in cab House to be held early next week."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks Empty Re: National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks

Post by Bama Diva Mon 01 Sep 2014, 3:35 pm

Things seem to be moving right along in the right direction. :-)
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks Empty Re: National Alliance: signing Government programme today in the presence of all blocks

Post by dizzydee Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:39 pm

why is it dated  1 January 2014?
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Mon 01 Sep 2014, 7:46 pm

dizzydee wrote:why is it dated  1 January 2014?
    Good catch Dizzydee. I missed that and am not happy with myself for not being more observant. It may be a typo.
    dizzydee
    dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Mon 01 Sep 2014, 9:20 pm

Bama Diva wrote:
    Good catch Dizzydee. I missed that and am not happy with myself for not being more observant. It may be a typo.

we know that the news article is recent but was just wondering about the date.lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:31 pm