Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sudanese threatens the corrupt and promises to recover the looted money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sudanese threatens the corrupt and promises to recover the looted money Empty The Sudanese threatens the corrupt and promises to recover the looted money

Post by Rocky Tue 15 Nov 2022, 4:30 am

[size=35][size=35]The Sudanese threatens the corrupt and promises to recover the looted money[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-11-15 | 04:30

[/size]

Source:

The step of fighting corruption and recovering the looted funds did not succeed, despite the repeated promises with each electoral cycle and the formation of a new government. Political and legal wills and other obstacles stand in front of the Sudanese to curb and eliminate corruption.

More than three hundred and sixty billion dollars is what [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] seeks to recover from its looted and smuggled funds abroad. The Sudanese vow to return that money, but this remains a difficult bet. Political wills are among the most prominent obstacles that prevent words from being transformed into actions.

International cooperation and bilateral agreements with the countries in which these funds are located, and the government's serious endeavor to use all available tools through the Arab Network to Promote Integrity and Combat Corruption and others, are all tools that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can use to access its smuggled funds, while deputies indicated that fighting internal corruption is The most important thing at the present time, which is a real challenge for the Sudanese government.
    The government still lacks an information base on the parties that stole this money and the countries in which it invests, which makes it difficult to recover the money even after years, according to observers.

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 6:35 am