Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan: We identified our candidates for ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan: We identified our candidates for ministries Empty Kurdistan: We identified our candidates for ministries

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Sep 2014, 6:44 am

Kurdistan: We identified our candidates for ministries

Published on Wednesday, 03 September             

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN)   - bloc said coalition forcesKurdistan, Wednesday, she finished identifying candidates to fill the bags ministerial in the government of Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, indicating that the submitted formally dependent on the Kurds share of ministerial portfolios.
    A member of the bloc Abdul Bari Zebari's (IMN)  , said that "negotiations are still Jariaben delegation Kurdish forces and the National Alliance on the mechanism of the formation of the Kurdish Aovernmhoualemtalib." Asserting that "the progress of the negotiations on the demands." 
    Zebari explained that "most of the points of contention between the center and the region was settled Fajulh ​​negotiations for the past days, and will continue to Alajtmaaany end of this week to finish entirely to develop solutions to all the problems 
    outstanding . "
    He added that "there are still changes taking place in the distribution of ministries did not Tthbtany now share the ministries of Kurdistan (PUK), and when Thbataatha Alcardosme will present candidates for ministerial portfolios . "

He announced the National Alliance that all the political blocs agreed on the government program presented by Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi to the blocks, as pledged all political parties supported Abadi in his next mission  . awaiting Abadi large files to be resolved, especially the security file and the service and economic, in addition to external files Other linked Iraq's relationship with its surroundings Arab and regional levels .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:32 pm