Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Labor sets three levels for granting soft loans to job seekers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Labor sets three levels for granting soft loans to job seekers Empty The Ministry of Labor sets three levels for granting soft loans to job seekers

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Jan 2023, 4:17 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Labor sets three levels for granting soft loans to job seekers[/size]
    Iraq
    20:36 - 2023-01-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, announced the approval of the Council of Ministers to double the capital of the Soft Loans Fund, while specifying three levels for granting loans.
    Al-Asadi said in a press statement, "The soft loans to support the segment of young people looking for work in order to establish their projects previously were from 10-20 million dinars only," noting that "the ministry obtained the approval of the Council of Ministers to double the fund's capital to one trillion and 100 billion dinars." ".
    He added, "We set three levels of loans, which are the first level of 10-20 million dinars per person, the second level of 50 million dinars, provided that the project is not less than five individuals, and the third level of 100 million dinars, and that the number of workers in it is not less than 10 individuals."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 09 Jul 2024, 7:35 pm