Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese Ambassador: There is an initiative to establish schools in all Iraqi governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese Ambassador: There is an initiative to establish schools in all Iraqi governorates Empty Chinese Ambassador: There is an initiative to establish schools in all Iraqi governorates

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Jan 2023, 4:04 am

[size=35][size=35]Chinese Ambassador: There is an initiative to establish schools in all Iraqi governorates[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-01-15 | 03:35
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Chinese Ambassador to Iraq, Cui Wei, confirmed today, Sunday, that his country is determined to help Iraq, especially in the industrial field, while indicating the existence of an initiative to establish schools in all Iraqi governorates.

Wei said in a press conference attended by Alsumaria correspondent, "One of the most important outputs of the Arab-Chinese summit is the agreement to establish a common future."
    He added, "All positive results will certainly have an impact on Iraq," pointing out that "the Chinese side insists on helping the Iraqi side, especially in the industrial field."

The Chinese ambassador to Iraq indicated that "there are more than six thousand electric stations that have been operated by Chinese companies, and contribute to the generation of electric power."

And Cui Wei said, "There is an initiative to establish schools in all governorates, which are at different levels of achievement and are proceeding smoothly. It is one of the huge projects that includes a lot of work."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:06 am