Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's 2023 budget includes full salaries for one million new employeesproposals from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's 2023 budget includes full salaries for one million new employeesproposals from Empty Iraq's 2023 budget includes full salaries for one million new employeesproposals from

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Feb 2023, 9:06 am

Iraq's 2023 budget includes full salaries for one million new employees[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 16:58 |

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today-Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed the inclusion of salaries for nearly a million contract holders, lecturers, and wages in the 2023 budget.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Muhammad Nuri, told "Baghdad Today", that "the 2023 budget bill was complete, but during the last few years a decision was taken to reduce the exchange rate of the dollar, and for this reason many paragraphs of the budget had to be amended, especially the previously prepared budget." On 1470 as the exchange rate of the dollar, and currently it is set at 1300.”
    Nuri added, "A very large number of contract holders, daily wages, and lecturers have been fixed on permanent staffing, and there is a special paragraph for them that will be in the draft budget law for the year 2023. There are more (one million) of these people who have been transferred to permanent staffing, according to full and high salaries, according to their testimony." .
    Yesterday, Monday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, confirmed that the draft general budget law will reach the House of Representatives early next week, and this came after a phone call he made with the Minister of Finance, Taif Sami.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 3:05 pm