Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

It includes 20 projects.. The launch of the Agricultural Engineering Festival in its first edition i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

It includes 20 projects.. The launch of the Agricultural Engineering Festival in its first edition i Empty It includes 20 projects.. The launch of the Agricultural Engineering Festival in its first edition i

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Mar 2023, 5:30 am

It includes 20 projects.. The launch of the Agricultural Engineering Festival in its first edition in Kifri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-03-07 02:55
    Font

Shafaq News/ On Tuesday, the first festival for students of the Faculty of Agricultural Engineering was held in Kifri district of Garmian district, with the aim of raising students' capabilities and expanding job opportunities for young people.
    The festival's first spokesman, Saman Karim, told Shafaq News agency, "The festival was held in the presence of a large number of professors and citizens, which aims to develop students' abilities to innovate and expand ideas of commercial projects that absorb the problem of unemployment by providing job opportunities."

He added, "The festival includes the presentation of (20) agricultural projects by the participating students, in addition to handicrafts and a presentation of local agricultural products that were produced through projects supervised by students of the College of Agricultural Engineering."
    Karim pointed out that "Karmian University is determined to support the skills and innovations of students, especially those that are concerned with developing the economic and scientific reality of society, and in the coming years, the festival will be developed in its next edition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 4:21 pm